Rose Garden Relationships and Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rose Garden Relationships and Roleplay

Want to gush about your S.O / Partner to a bunch of hopeless romantics?Want to roleplay romantic stories that are Teen friendly? Or for a place for your fangirling / boying? Well look no further.

Make sure to follow our twitter to keep up with updates on the site!

Introduce Yourself!

Rose
    Rose
    Admin
    Admin

Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduce Yourself!

Post by Rose Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:11 am

Welcome to the Rose Garden~ Why not introduce yourself?
    Not sure where to start? Well heres some suggestions to help you make some new friends!

• Favorite roleplay genres (romance, sci-fi, etc)
      • Favorite type of music or bands / groups / singers

• Favorite movie(s) / tv show(s)

• Any pets?

Oh and remember to check the Rules & FAQ if you have any questions or have missed or forgot anything when you signed up.
    We don't want you making any major mistakes do we? Wink

And don't forget to claim your Newbie Bundle!
    Rose
    Rose
    Admin
    Admin

Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduction - Rose

Post by Rose Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:13 am

I figured I should introduce myself it could help those who dont know how to.
    First off Hello I'm Rose the founder of this forum some may know me by other aliases online such as: Elegair, Liliair and Regalwindstar

I'm not so good with introductions myself, I dont always have all details come to mind so my introductions can differ on sites.

I am from Canada
    I am female
    I am Heteromantic Asexual
    I love Pink and Pastels
    I love many genres of music however I do prefer celtic, classical, world, instrumental. opra, rock, chinese, japanese and korean music the most
    I do however hate country, blues, jazz, death metal, screamo and hate rap.
    I love to read, write, swim, roleplay, Bake, Clean, chat online and meeting new people.

I have a major sweet tooth and a coffee addiction. (along with a drama, jrock and kpop addiction)
    I love watching romance and action dramas. (especially if together with secret identities *cough* healer, man to man, city hunter *cough* or past lives *cough* legend of the blue sea *cough*)

I am happily in a relationship, have been for sometime over 3 years now.
    Doesn't mean I know everything about love, I still act and feel like im in the first few days of the relationship.

I made this site for me and my friends to meet new people in a friendly controlled environment.

I wish to make this site as fun as I can and I hope we can all work together as a team and become a family. Make this site our home not just another site.

I dont know what else to say except for thank you for joining and for reading my little introduction.
    Its really best to talk to me and ask me if I like something or not though because im not good listing things off the top of my head. Sorry!
    Rose
    Rose
    Admin
    Admin

Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Rose Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:26 am

To make your introduction please click the New topic button under the same forum this topic is under.
    Make sure to follow the rules even when making your introduction!

Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:08 am